Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthdays are the Best!

I think it is mom’s birthday coming up…which reminds me of my birthdays past!
Okay, I am only two, so I don’t have too many behind me. They were like any other day, lots of snugglin’s and kisses and treats. However, we did end up spending even more time at the dog park! When we got home I got to eat SOFT food (I hear that’s only for old dogs with bad teeth). Then I had presents – I found out there were toys and treats under the paper. Don’t tell my mom, but I honestly liked playing with the paper more than what was inside.  I know I had great birthday celebrations because I woke up in the middle of the night and threw up in the corner. That’s always a sign of a good party – right? Mom didn’t seem to think so though.  I guess she doesn’t like to get up in the middle of the night to clean up my messes.
Look at all these pictures of me playing with my presents!






No comments:

Post a Comment