Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Barkley the Snuggleupaguss

I sure do love all my friends – furry and smooth alike.
My Auntie Wendy is my very favorite – here is a picture of me planting a big wet one on her last year on a hayride!

I also love Emma – we have slumber parties sometimes and I move from my mom’s bed to Emma’s bed. Even though Emma is in a twin air mattress, I climb up on her and snore throughout the whole night. She doesn’t seem to mind – she just lets out cute giggles and hugs me. Here is a photo of Emma and I on the first night we met. I am told I was much littler back then, but I don’t notice any difference. The second picture of Emma and I shows us holding hands. If you look closely you can see me winking at the camera!  Last year at Halloween Emma and I went trick-or-treating – mom dressed me up in a hot dog costume, but it was too small. She still made me wear it though.

Then there is a photo of Dusty and I snuggling last winter. He doesn’t seem to like me much as he growls at me a lot. But here he seems to like me okay. Mom does say I am a good Snuggleupaguss. Maybe Dusty thinks so too.

As you can see, Roro and I love to share the water dish. We make a mess all over the house splashing water and slobber! My mom calls him “Rolo”, but I can’t pronounce “l’s” so Roro will have to do.

I can’t wait to make more friends and write all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment