Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm a big boy now!

Everyone says how big I am! Some people even refer to me as "Big Barkley". I don't feel very big. I still sit on Mom's lap with no problems. I do hear her shriek when I step on her foot - don't know what that's about. Even when we are sitting on the deck I crawl up on her. She was once on a tri-fold chair laying on her stomach and I crawled right up and got on her back. She giggled and giggled until the chair broke. Thankfully we weren't hurt. And we both fit in the bed - although she does ask me to move a lot. She doesn't seem to understand that I sleep best when I sprawl out on my back with my feet spread eagle. Oh well - I just jump down to my big boy beds on the floor.



And for the record, if you have never been to a dog park, I suggest you try it. There are dogs of ALL sizes - the biggest one I remember was J.D. He was a 232 pound great dane that slobbered all over Mom. She loved him! She said he was like a horse! He was too fat to run very fast though. I was dwarfed next to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment