Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Camper

I spent the weekend at Camp Bow Wow! I was told Mom could see me remotely on "Camper Cams", so I behaved. I passed my orientation with flying colors!
On a less happy note, we had another nasty tick situation. I heard at the dog park that this year is a particularly bad tick season. Mom was petting my head and immediately called me into the bathroom. I know what that means. The tweezer came out and she picked and said "Eww" about a hundred times. For the most part I just stayed still, but this time it hurt! She told me later that there was an egg sack on an embedded tick that broke and tiny ticks crawled all over her and a few on me. She eventually got everything - and I think part of my skull with it:( I don't know if this is related, but I got a long shower last night with weird smelling shampoo. I feel much better now though and Mom says I am extra fuzzy - she can't stop snuggling with me! I secretly like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment