Thursday, January 13, 2011

Only Child

I am a happy-go-lucky kinda dog. I love everyone - canine or human. When we are on our walks I love to run toward any other body I see (with a few exceptions of crabby dogs in our hood). At the dog park I sniff and sniff until I can't sniff anymore...however...I LOVE being the only puppy in my house. Mom keeps talking about getting me a baby brother or sister, and I wish she would just realize that we are very happy with just the two of us. I wish someone would tell her to STOP looking at other doggies online! I get all the attention - and let's face it - at 105.5 pounds I take up a lot of space!

Our bed barely fits the two of us, so I don't know what she is thinking by adding another fuzzy body to the mix! She did put the blow up bed in the room on the floor. I lay on it sometimes since it makes funny noises when I lay on it. But it is no where near as comfortable as our big bed! Maybe Mom is going to move down to the blow up bed soon. That would be nice because then I would have more room in the big bed.

Here I am all snuggled up last weekend. I am very tolerant as I let Mom baby me a lot. Secretly, I love it. Shhh...don't tell her that.

No comments:

Post a Comment