Monday, December 13, 2010

They call me Mellow Yellow

Can you believe it has been so long since I last wrote in my blog? Mom's been keeping me busy playing in the snow and watching Christmas movies. I LOVE the snow and the cooler weather! Mom seems to, but it sure takes a long time to get out the door these days. Mom puts layer after layer on - I can barely see her face by the time we make it out the door. I keep losing my tennis ball at the park, but I am stubborn and dig and dig and dig until I unearth it. If it gets really cold, I have to put my booties on. I can't believe I have to wear booties! I try to kick them off as I walk, but I know it means I get to go outside so I don't care so much.

As I write I am sitting at the pet lodge. First I was at another house with 2 dogs and a cat. Cats scare me, so I don't even go down the hall if it is there. I forget how big I am!

The nice lady Robin that I was staying with dropped me off at the lodge yesterday. Mom has been gone for a while. It seems like a long time, but I am told it has only been a few days. I guess I have to stay here until Friday! My GrandPAW is sick and in the hospital in Duluth. I know it must be important for my Mom to leave me for so long so I just dream about going to the dog park as soon as she gets home! I have plenty of friends here - furry and fleshy alike. Mom called for a status report tonight and she was told that I was a "sweet, mellow, well-behaved boy". They keep me up by the front desk since I am so quiet. I like it up here since I get to watch everyone coming and going. I also get to have doggy play time each day. I miss my Mom, but I know we will be together soon.

Here is a picture of us happy together as we will soon be again...

No comments:

Post a Comment